Ophthalmogen Advanced Eyecare Spray
IRRITATED EYELIDS & EYES
To relieve ocular symptoms caused by the eyelids
Ophthalmogen is an ophthalmologically designed Spray for the Eyelids & Eyelashes with natural anti-bacterial, anti-Demodex, anti-inflammatory moisturizing & soothing actions, for the treatment of blepharitis.
Inflammation on the eyelids and eyelashes, often caused by the presence of Demodex mites and bacteria, leads to eye irritation with symptoms such as red, burning, watery, itchy, gritty, dry eyes, swollen eyelids, eyelash loss, blurry vision.
Ophthalmogen Spray is designed to be used on closed eyelids
Inflammation of the eyelids & eyelashes known as blepharitis causes eye irritation with symptoms such as burning, tearing, itching, red & dry eyes, swollen eyelids with excessive oiliness, weak eyelashes, blurry vision
Demodex mites (demodicosis) and bacterial overgrowth (bacteria biofilm) on the eyelids and eyelashes are considered the main causes of the occurrence of blepharitis and other chronic inflammatory diseases of the eyes
INDICATIONS OF USE
Ophthalmogen Spray’s advanced ingredient formula acts simultaneously on the symptoms and their potential causes
Ophthalmogen is indicated for use in all forms of blepharitis
- Geothermal water: contains a high level of minerals with toning, refreshing and soothing effects that strengthen the skin barrier.
- Tea Tree Oil: biologically certified tea tree oil contributes in the reduction of inflammation through its powerful anti-Demodex, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory actions
- Coconut oil: contributes in the reduction of the inflammation on the eyelids and eyelashes through its strong anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory actions
- Sea buckthorn oil:regulates the parameters of inflammation and helps fight dry eyes due to the high concentration of fatty acids Hyaluronic acid: hydrates, rejuvenates, restores, the health and vitality of the sensitive skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: is a basic polysaccharide naturally found in the body that retains a thousand times its weight in water, contributing in the lubrication, rejuvenation and reinstatement of the health and vibrancy of the delicate eyelids skin.
- Vitamin D:fat-soluble organic substance belonging to the vitamins and hormones that helps in the reduction of the inflammation and dry eyes Glycerin: relieves dryness and improves moisture retention on the skin Vitamin Ε: fat-soluble ingredient with strong antioxidant properties that act against free radicals
- Glycerin: relieves dryness and improves moisture retention on the skin
- Vitamin E: is a fat soluble essential nutrient with strong antioxidant properties that combat free radicals produced in the eyes from the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.
- Provitamin Β5: improves skin hydration and elasticity
- Vitamin Β7: enhances the quality and density of the eyelashes through the development of collagen and keratin
- Vitamins Β3, Β6, Β12: B complex vitamins play an important role in the production of cellular energy to support healthy skin
DOSAGE & USE
Spray directly on each closed eyelid
The ophthalmic Spray solution for the eyelids is intended for external use only on the eyelids and eyelashes
After Spraying on the eyelids it takes only a few seconds for the absorption of the formula by the skin
No rinsing with water is required
25ml SPRAY for the Eyelids & Eyelashes
με σήμανση CE mark
RECOMMENDED BY OPHTHALMISTS
AVAILABLE IN PHARMACIES
- Moisturizing, regenerative, soothing
TREATMENT and PREVENTION OF EYE DISEASES
EYELIDS & EYELASHES
The eyelids are a thin fold of skin that covers and protects the eyes.
– It is the thinnest skin on the entire body
– Contribute to the distribution of tears on the ocular surface
– Contribute to the drainage of tears